Highland Park Unlimited Mimosa Brunch
We have the top Highland Park Greek brunch buffet, and we’d like to invite you to check it out this weekend. We know you’ll be impressed. Plus, you should know up front that it’s an unlimited mimosa brunch in Highland Park TX, so you’re really going to get what you’re after. This is just one of the specials that we run to make dinning out more fun and affordable—even when you’re eating some of the best food around at an unlimited Greek buffet in Highland Park TX.
Our Highland Park unlimited mimosa brunch comes with a ton of menu options, and we urge you to stop in and check it out or to look at the full updated menu on our website. However, so that you can get an idea of what the Highland Park Greek brunch buffet is going to look like, here are a few of the top options:
- The spanakopita, which is fillo dough that has been stuffed with feta cheese, sweet onions and creamy spinach.
- A delicious gyro that is made from free-range lamb, roasted and cooked just the way you like it. The lamb is then stuffed in a pita with onions and Ziziki sauce.
- The Greek Board. This is a platter that we’ve put together featuring manchego cheese, gin & juice lamb salami, French feta, artichoke dip, dolmades, sopressata, and crostini.
- The Greek omelet, which is made from fresh farm eggs. It contains mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, onions, potatoes, tomatoes, and Kalamata olives.
- The unlimited mimosa brunch in Highland Park TX also comes with some terrific sides, like eggs any way you want them, apple smoked bacon, potatoes, and seasonal options.
Remember, this is just a short sampling of what you’ll get with the Highland Park unlimited Greek buffet, but you can see it’s going to be a meal you’ll love.
Find Out More About the Best Greek Brunch Buffet in Highland Park TX
To learn more about the top-rated Highland Park Greek brunch buffet, please call now!